Posted on November 22, 2011, in English 100 Journals and tagged Arts, Canada, Dean's Learning Project, Edgar Allan Dela Cruz, Education, English, English language, Free, Fruit, Saskatchewan, Social Sciences, Student, United States, University of regina, Vocabulary, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Dean Shareski (@shareski)Good to have you back.
- Ideas are popping up.. flying… and most are getting shot down!! War In My Mind!! | Prophecy Media[...] peers, knowing that they will be rewarded with prestige. Our friends and family are the most c
- Ich las in einem seriösen Blog, daß die DDR fortbesteht – das habe ich auch einem Polizisten erzählt. Der schwieg! Stimmt das also? « Heim ins Reich – das Heilige Deutsche Reich[...] Gaming on the Move Issue#1: DDR (edgarallanpoetential.wordpress.com) [...]
- Edgar Allan Dela CruzI wish I was super good at it though lol.
- Edgar Allan Dela Cruz:)
- Dean Shareski (@shareski)Good idea but you may want to clean up the formatting.
Abstergo Arts Assassin Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Assassin's Creed Revelations Assassination Assassins Creed Business Canada Characters of Assassin's Creed Cooldown Creed Creed Assassin Dean's Learning Project Desmond Edgar Allan Dela Cruz Edgar Allan Poe Education Epic Experiments Ezio Florence Free Games Gaming. DDR Hosting Knights Templar Loadouts Math Mathematics Non-player character Playstation 3 Rare Saskatchewan Smoke Bomb Student Teacher Tech Tasks Twitter United States University of regina Video game Web Design and Development World Literature YouTube
- Crippled by Calculus (6)
- Collector’s Edition Video Games: Treasures of the Video Game Industry (3)
- Learning is Ambiguous – Session 6 (3)
- Gaming on the Move Issue#1: DDR (3)
- Thank You Mentors (2)
- I am Confused (2)
- “Cheaters Never Win”, My Observations (1)
- Blog Experiment #1 Results! = It Works! (1)
- Hello world! (1)
- How Teens learn best? is mine credible or not? (1)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
And I QuoteI went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?" - Jay Leno
CloudAbstergo Alexander Ljung Arts Assassin Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Assassin's Creed Revelations Assassination Assassins Creed Business Canada Characters of Assassin's Creed Cooldown Creed Creed Assassin Dean's Learning Project Desmond Eagle Vision Ecs 100 Edgar Allan Edgar Allan Dela Cruz Edgar Allan Poe Education English English language Epic Essay Experiments Ezio Facebook Florence Free Games Gaming. DDR God High school Hosting Humming Knights Templar Korea Standard Time Language Arts Learning Literature Loadouts Math Mathematics Microsoft Moon Music video Non-player character Official PlayStation Magazine Online game Personal Philippines Playstation 3 Poetry Rapid Reload Rare San Francisco Saskatchewan Silent film Smoke Bomb SoundCloud Sprint Boost Student Swift Current Teacher Tech Tasks Twitter United States University of regina Video game Web Design and Development Work Experience World Literature YouTube
My Kijiji Store